Friday, July 27, 2007

CHARITY TAG

Nat telah di tag oleh kak Jie. Charity Tag ini telah dimulakan oleh Mr. Idham's Blog. Siapa plak Nat nak tag ni ek? Hm... hentam sajalah.

To kak jie: excuse my grammar ek, standard Aura Laga Putih baru...


This is the rule:


If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.
  1. Friendship is always about sharing! Happiness, fun, sadness and secrets!

  2. My way of saying I care is by expressing my concern and shows it. Actions speak louder than words. Remember?!

  3. To love someone is like Tears n Laughs, Hugs n Kisses, Chocolates n Roses! hm...U jump! I jump! yeker?

  4. To love is like eating American Chocolate cake?


  5. Money makes me more creative to think what to buy, what to eat and where to go menyongket!

  6. I miss ... my mother so much. Al-fatihah!

  7. Beauty is only skin deep beb!
  8. I try to spread love and happiness by making peace no war. hehehe. Start my day with a smile.


  9. If smiles were...forgotten… then I will still give a smile to others. So they will smile back to me! Hik hik! hik!

  10. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... avoid PHD attitude! (perasaan hasad dengki).

  11. Money is not everything but... everything needs money nowadays. Kentut je free. Ahaks!

  12. The most touching moment I have experienced is.... when I got married & when I first saw my Natasha Adilla.

  13. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was.... learn how to cook Beef Kurma in Kemahiran Hidup class. Ahaks.

  14. If I can change one thing, I will change.... Mondays to Sundays.

  15. When I was twenty one, I remember.... my holiday trip to Phuket Island.

  16. I am most happy when ..... my family is happy.

  17. Nothing makes me happier than ... .when my hubby said that he felt so lucky to have me as his wife.

  18. I smile when....Im happy and when I get what I want!

  19. When I am happy, I smile! and the world smile with me!. Ahaks!
  20. Doing this meme, I feel like ...enjoying myself. Charity wat!



Dan kini Nat plak nak tag mereka di bawah ini for Charity Tagging.... muahahahaaaa...jgn mare.. marilah kita saling bantu membantu!

  1. Kak Jun
  2. Fysal
  3. Pezul
  4. Sarol
  5. Mouriey's
  6. Khairi yang Nakal

No comments: